We’re proud to announce we’ve been awarded a Bronze 2021 Stevie Award in the category of Contact Center or Customer Outsourcing Provider of the Year. We previously won Stevie Awards in 2020, 2017, and 2016 in similar customer support and sales categories.
“I’m extremely proud of the work, dedication, and effort our team demonstrated over the past year. In a period of more disruption to business than any other time in the modern era, our Conectysians performed like the true professionals they are, meeting challenge after challenge with amazing results,” said CEO Arnold Cobbaert.
There were more than 2,300 nominations across 51 countries this year, as well as a record-high 136 categories devoted to customer support and contact center excellence.
The Bronze Award recognition, which covers business activities in the period from fall 2019 to fall 2020, overlaps with businesses dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. While the pandemic was not easy, especially in the early days and months, 2020 was largely a growth year for Conectys, with accomplishments including:
- We broke the 3000 employee barrier, exceeding our targets for 2020 by more than 50%.
- We doubled office capacity in our two locations in the Philippines to ready for an eventual return to the office.
- We added several new clients this year, including the European Union, a relationship that covers 24 languages, 447.7 million+ citizens, and is powered by Conectys’ proprietary CRM technology.
- We upgraded our facilities in Lisbon and Istanbul and moved to new facilities in Poland.
- We added a new CTO and strengthened the overall executive leadership team.
- We launched our digital practice to focus on digital transformation and automation including, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), chatbots, and artificial intelligence (AI).
We have long prided ourselves on the flexibility of our solutions for clients. Usually, this was framed in the context of seasonal demand and scaling agents up and down dependent on product launches, etc. During COVID, the strength of our flexibility was put to a massive test, and we came through with flying colors for our clients. We consider that very significant.
We’re proud and humbled by the recognition from the Stevie Awards as well.