Conectys sums up 2022 accomplishments and shares plans for 2023
Political and economic uncertainty, inflationary pressures, and talent scarcity made 2022 a truly challenging time for businesses worldwide. Despite the bumpy ride, the Conectys team is proud to announce the consolidation of our footprint expansion into LATAM and MEA, further growth in Europe, and advancements in domain expertise, including technological developments and improved talent experience and retention. All to become even more agile in serving customers and partners, offering them larger scale and outstanding, digital-driven Customer Experience.
Conectys 2022 highlights:
- Activation of new locations in Colombia and Egypt.
- Launched additional sites in Portugal, Turkey and the Philippines.
- Top logos increase in e-commerce, media & entertainment and hi-tech verticals and expansion of existing partnerships, including becoming the single global service provider for some clients.
- Continued digitalization to deliver additional efficiencies and speed to our clients while enabling effective talent acquisition and self-services in IT, Finance, and Payroll.
- Turning our omnichannel Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) technology into an independent business under the brand name BlueTweak.
- The strengthening of the C-Level team with tenured industry executives such as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief People Officer (CPO)
- Shifting from accelerated growth to the maturing stage by moving to local empowerment of sites through regionally Empowered Directors.
- Investment in enhancing our employees’ Wellness and Resilience Programme in T&S and CX operations.
- Achieving a significant increase in our Employee Satisfaction and Employee Net Promoter Score this year.
Arnold Cobbaert, CEO at Conectys, shares the company’s goals for 2023: “We have ambitious plans for the new year. We will continue the expansion of the geographical footprint by adding new sites in the multilingual hubs. More than that, we aim to grow domain expertise, improve our commercial offering, and increase the ability to provide customers with innovative technology by smartly blending digital with human skills.”