Conectys has been named a finalist in the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards 2021 in the Best Multilingual Contact Centre category.
Other notable finalists in that category include TTEC Athens, Electronic Arts, Sitel Group, and more.
Conectys’ entry for these awards focused on our recently-launched partnership with the European Union (EU). That was a multi-lingual call center partnership with the EU that went live on February 1, 2021. It supports all 24 languages in the EU and addresses all EU citizens. The deal was struck to adopt a new approach to call centers focused on mobility, work from anywhere, and digital solutions. The contact center is technologically modern, containing a CRM, customized knowledge bases, and third-party IM apps. Cost containment as operations grows Y2Y.
The honest purpose of this partnership was to help accelerate the modernization of contact centers and make the EU more palatable to younger citizens, i.e. moderation via WhatsApp and other channels. The EU repeatedly saw a need to connect with a younger population and solve citizen issues through more modern channels, and Conectys allowed that to happen.
Some of the core KPIs and SLAs on our EU deal included:
We are on pace right now for all these SLAs for 2021.
- Quality of responses — > 1% deviation leads to fine
- 80% of calls within 30 seconds
- 5% maximum abandoned call rate
- 95% first-level resolution
- 80% citizen satisfaction rate
- Maximum response 2 working days
Additionally, we’ve added to the scope of that relationship with:
- A customized version of our CRM, ConectysOS, for their use.
- Rolled out customized knowledge bases.
- Brought in AI and predictive tools.
- Developed a spam queue and tagging features that were originally out of scope.
- Brought in Natural Language Processing to help develop agent work.
- Worked through a 200,000 case backlog.
- Have 200+ users in CRM off 42 FTE agents, with a likely goal of 500 users by EOY.
We will have further updates on the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards 2021 in mid-October.