Bucharest, Romania and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – Conectys, founded in 2004, stands out in a crowded Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) field because of a relentless focus on clients across a 24/7 operation that includes 35+ languages and spans 10 locations around the globe.
Over the past 16 years, Conectys has become a recognized market leader in flexible and consultative Outsourcing Services, supporting customers from all regions of the world in all mainstream global languages. In 2019, the company had some notable accomplishments:
- Conectys grew from 993 global employees to just over 1,600, for overall growth of 60%.
- Similarly, in the past 16 months, Conecty has nearly doubled their global delivery center footprint, moving from six to 10 locations: Istanbul, Turkey, and Poznan, Poland — came online, followed by Lisbon, Portugal and the Iloilo facility in the Philippines, which initially activated operations in October 2018. Iloilo increased from zero employees to 300+ in two months.
- Conectys also grew fiscally in 2019. After triple-digit growth in 2018, 103% revenue growth for 2019 vs. 2018 followed.
- The company increased active client roster by 25%.
- Conectys’ 2019 client NPS score is a tremendous 94; anything above 30 is considered elite space.
- ConectysOS, a customer relationship management platform offered free of charge, saved active contact center outsourcing clients nearly $1,000,000 USD in 2019 alone.
- We were selected as a Stevie Award Finalist for Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year.
“Conectys is now a better-equipped company, armed to be successful in a fiercely competitive market. We have a more diversified geographical footprint and have invested extensively in a stronger global team, helping our clients with speed of delivery, brand quality, best-in-class onboarding, and cost savings. Our growth this year and excellent customer satisfaction scores speak for themselves.” said Arnold Cobbaert, Conectys CEO.
As new decade dawn, Conectys is perfectly positioned to continue its redefinition of the BPO marketplace.
Conectys is a recognized leader in global multilingual and multicultural outsourcing services, providing specialized award-winning solutions that create significant competitive differentiation and brand value for global organizations. Conectys combines talented multilingual teams with effective quality processes that are driven by customer experience and proven technology to deliver new levels of service personalization and profitability. Conectys offers Multilingual Customer Service, Technical Support, User Generated Content Moderation and Network Operations Center services, from strategically chosen delivery locations, in over 35 languages, 24/7/365. All services are powered by Conectys’ Contact Center SaaS, ConectysOS®, an industry recognized Automation Project of the Year finalist. It is designed to bring value proposition to clients with standard features connecting quality monitoring, workforce management and real-time views, a robust CRM, with automated reporting and data analytics and customer insight for an all in one PCI DSS compliant Customer Management System.
Conectys has facilities in the U.S., Belgium, Romania, Taipei, Turkey, Poland, Portugal and the Philippines, providing a global footprint and international scale to high-tech, retail, telecommunications, finance, travel, hospitality, gaming and entertainment companies. Conectys is ISO 9001:2018 certified and PCI DSS Compliant. Conectys received a Silver Stevie® in 2017 for excellence in Customer Service and a Gold Stevie® in 2016. Conectys was also awarded Best BPO firm of the Year 2016 and 2014 at the CEE Awards and has been ranked a Top 10 Global Multilingual Outsourcing Vendor by leading analysts.