We have a great opportunity for a Team Leader to join our moderation teams that are committed to making the internet a safer place!
Before applying, you should familiarize yourself with our expectations/needs
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Practical experience in a TEAM leading position for 6 months to 1 year, with sufficient understanding of People management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies;
- Ability to coach, motivate and coordinate people;
- Pro-active, driven to implement initiatives;
- Good teamwork skills & can-do mindset;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to see the big picture – and in the same time to be able to pay attention to details.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Maximize a positive customer experience by identifying, understanding, and resolving inquiries; maintain oversight of service delivery, taking responsibility for escalated issues;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks;
- Monitor, evaluate and report on business trends to be able to plan and implement staffing schedules based on business demands and customer volumes;
- Perform daily activities to meet and exceed performance metrics;
- Develop new procedures or you will improve the existing ones;
- Coach, counsel and motivate performance to achieve winning results;
- Assist with the developing and evaluation of all staff, including handling correction action when necessary.
- Monitor and maintain the key performance indicators of the project;
Take a look at what we offer:
- Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities;
Want to join us? Apply now and you might be our new colleague!