We are looking for a passionate and experienced Recruiter!
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a recruitment role for all levels of employees from entry level positions to senior and management positions. Previous experience in a BPO company would be an advantage.
- Excellent English skills (writing and speaking) + another European Language between German/French/Spanish/Dutch
- Previous experience recruiting Contact center Positions
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Psychology or Sociology.
- Strong communicator with a high degree of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Adaptable and open to other cultures, values, ways of thinking.
- Passion to do things right and strong personal values.
- Good MS Office skills
You will be in charge of:
- Screening of applicants in face to face or phone interviews, according to set profiles.
- Explores new recruitment strategies, channels and solutions and implements recruiting best practices.
- Reports progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicates early warnings and provides regular feedback on the progress of the recruitment process.
- Works closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profiles and to understand the overall needs and requirements.
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Assists in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Regular follow up with the Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Advises staff and management on a variety of personnel related matters including: sensitive issues, personality conflicts and policy interpretation.
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with access to different industries, cultures and languages
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities.
- Continuous training
- Great Salary package, above Lisbon’s standards
Please use the forms on the right to get in contact with us! Good luck!