Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- At least 5 Years in Workforce Planning or Hands-on experience in Forecasting labor requirements and creating and managing staff schedules
- Ability to Run Data Analysis
- Strong Command in Both Written and Spoken English Language
A day at Conectys
- Leads the Workforce team responsible for short-term and long-term workload forecasting, scheduling, resource planning, real-time resource management and proactively working to meet daily metrics by staying in constant communication with care center teams.
- Executes communication strategy for regular call center results provided to the executive leadership team by demonstrating the ability to synthesize quantifiable data into easy to understand actionable recommendations through a consulting mindset.
- Supervise activities of the Planners and RTAs.
- First level escalation point person of WFM members and processes.
We come with
- Competitive salary
- HMO on the first day of employment
- Company perks and discounts
- Limited edition company merchandise
- Friendly & Safe work environment