Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English is a must
- Must be available to work rotating schedules including nights and weekends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources
- Thorough understanding of workforce management KPI’s
- Thorough understanding of forecasting, staffing and scheduling workforce
- 3-years of working experience in WFM and at least 1-year of experience in a planner position (with Experience in Forecasting, Resource Planning and Scheduling)
- Determine resource requirements for all campaigns and lines of businesses
- Analyze and generate staffing requirements for Long Term, Hiring and Training, Short Term and consistently delivery of accurate staffing forecast
- Creates and analyzes Capacity Plan, and provides recommendations – Determines required HC based on forecasted volume or target hours, determines handling capacity
- Creates and manages shift schedules and other activities for the employees
- Handling contacts with the compliance of the Labor rules of each site supported
What we offer
- Stress free work environment & great team
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) after 3 months of Employment
- Meal ticket (Sodexo) 20 YTL net/each work day
- Travel allowance 200 TRY net /month