Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
The Content Moderator validates the compliance of all content (reviews, images video etc.) submitted by members / users of the application with the set of working procedures and manuals in place, and to approve for publication only of the content consistent with them.
You will be in charge of
- a) Analyzes investigates and validates the content and integrity of reviews images and video submitted by members/users of the application in accordance with current procedures, rules and instructions for the project;
- b) Decides on publishing on the application, rejecting or escalating them to the special team designated for this activity in accordance with the set of agreed working rules and procedures;
- c) Ensures that there is a perfect match between the statuses assigned to reviews and the procedures and work instructions associated with the project and the evidence captured to support the decision in the case of the rejection decision;
- d) Identifies and escalates potential errors of the applications used to process reviews, as well as complex reviews that cannot be solved by applying the project’s specific procedures and instructions, to the direct supervisor and/or the client designated team;
- e) Communicates permanently with the team/team members of which they are part in the purpose of performing the daily tasks assigned with maximum efficiency and accuracy;
- f) Uses all necessary equipment or tools (Internet/email, work procedures, list not limiting) to complete the tasks according to the instructions received from the hierarchical superiors;
- g) Has the obligation to own, retain and use the latest variants of procedures in force and appropriate tools for the prompt, correct and efficient performance of the activity;
- h) Participates in testing/launching/ implementing new products or working tools;
- i) Participates in any test to assess the specific knowledge required to successfully perform the function held;
- j) Participates actively in internal collective meetings;
- k) Actively participates in the improvement and efficiency of the procedures in force as well as the other rules, instructions related to the project;
- l) Responsible to make suggestions on areas of improvement regarding procedures and tools used, including but not limited to the training process, etc.
- m) Adapts to changes in the case of instruments used and to the new instructions and operational changes;
- n) Performs all assigned tasks according to the procedures in force and the designated time limits;
- o) Performs all tasks assigned/designated by hierarchical superiors in accordance with the law and its professional training and within the designated deadlines;
- p) At the request of the direct superior, it may temporarily fulfil its attributions to both hierarchical and lateral hierarchical functions, depending on the needs of the project;
- q) Draws up daily activity reports and reports to the collective coordinator of the team
- r) Respect task prioritization as instructed by hierarchical superiors and / or related departments
a) Attention to details, accuracy and result orientation;
b) Solution orientation;
c) Willing to receive constantly and to request feedback for the work done;
d) Resistance to graphic violence, stress and routine activity;
e) Response speed, decision-making capacity, promptness in thinking;
f) Ability to work independently, without continuous supervision and guidance, and flexible under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment;
g) Demonstrate diplomacy, integrity, seriousness and respect for others;
h) The desire to know and assimilate new knowledge;
i) Ability to adapt and open to various changes of procedures, applications, technical;
j) Ability to process, interpret and use information by making decisions or providing accurate, complete and prompt data;
k) The ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues with dedication and willingness to implement the solutions found and to achieve the set goals;
l) Orientation and concentration on quality and quantity;
m) Willing to work/assist other colleagues for equal distribution of service tasks in terms of established time;
n) Has the ability to integrate into a team, to collaborate with team members and to make their own contribution, when necessary, through effective participation in the achievement of its objectives;
o) Collaborate with other colleagues to complete tasks assigned on time and ensure a high level of quality;
p) Ensures that both the manner in which it requires information or expresses its own opinions does not harm the integrity or feelings of others;
You should know!
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B2|