Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know!
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in education and training preferrable
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and allocate time based upon the importance of projects
- Excellent presentation and communication, planning and organization skills
- Good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to think out of the box and be a robust team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
You will be in charge of
- Conducts training classes for employees on the features and operation of mid to high complexity and/or several lines of products/technology, client tools or processes, including basic soft skills.
- May be responsible for design and update of basic level training materials and courses based on client and/or internal needs, organizing the training content in a logical sequence for delivery.
- Works with subject matter experts to help validate content is current and effective.
- Analyzes and prepares training resources and materials, in order to deliver classes.
- Collects training feedbacks from participants.
- Analyzes, produces and distributes training reports, as required.
- Works close with other positions in the project such as QAs and Team Leaders.
What we offer!
- Soft Skills and Communication Trainings
- Project Specific Training with access to our customers’ products
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- The office located in the city center
- Private Helath Insurance
- Additional Transportation Payment to the salary
- Meal Voucher – Sodexo
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||C1|