Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- B2 English level
- Experience and very good understanding of VoIP (mainly SIP).
- Min 2 years of experience on a similar role or strong willing to learn this field
- Experience in using Asterisk or other telephony systems (CLI preferred)
- Networking knowledge, medium level
- Experience in Linux (CLI preferred)
A day at Conectys
- Setup telephony projects (IVR’s, dial plan, queues, etc)
- Manage numbers (activation, cancellation, porting, legal aspects, etc) –
- Communicate with customers, providers and peers telephony aspects
- Design call routing for disaster recovery
We come with
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic)
- Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts
- Easter & Christmas gifts
- Fruit day once a week
- Free coffee
- Professional work environment in a fast-growing company
- International career opportunities