Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- Excellent skills of French and English;
- You are passionate about hardware/software;
- At least 6 months experience in Customer Support, preferably on a technical project;
- Very good communication skills;
- Customer oriented attitude.
A day at Conectys
- Dealing with customers’ requests about graphic cards and gaming tablets, offering technical support by e-mail and ticketing system (80%) and by phone (20%) to native French customers.
- Offering support by chat, emails, and calls to customers who have inquiries and technical issues (this may include but, it is not limited to, troubleshooting etc.).
We come with
- Full-time schedule 5 days/week, in shifts, between 10.00-22.00;
- Work from home possibilit
- Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
- Monthly rewards in accordance to your performance and involvement;
- Full paid training in order to become the best Technical Support Specialist for our clients;
- Professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people
- International career opportunities.