Let’s get to know each other.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know:
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly, self-study oriented,
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures,
- Pro-active, self starter and ambitious,
- Well-organized and able to handle administrative tasks efficiently,
- Business English
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing a team of at least 10 people (preferable in a call center), with sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies,
- Experience in a complex operational environment – ex. Customer Service, Help Desk, BPO
- Good communication and people skills
- Willingness to travel
You will be in charge of
- Consulting for the Client(s) in the start-up phase of projects by performing a Due Diligence study of the needs and by delivering detailed implementation reports,
- Managing day to day operational interactions with the Client(s),
- Coordinating day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements,
- Reporting on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement,
- Manage staff schedules, staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, monitoring.
- Define and organize processes and use of tools,
- Define and manage the tasks, roles and responsibilities of the customer teams.
What we offer!
• A challenging and rewarding work environment with access to different
• Private Medical Insurance and meal tickets from the first month of employment.
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international development opportunities.
• Bonuses according to your performance and involvement.
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B1, B2, C1|