Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly, self-study oriented,
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures,
- Pro-active, self-starter and ambitious,
- Well-organized and able to handle administrative tasks efficiently,
- Business English
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing a team of at least 10 people (preferably in BPO industry), with sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies,
- Experience in a complex operational environment – ex. Customer Service, Help Desk, BPO
- Good communication and people skills
- Consulting for the Client(s) in the start-up phase of projects by performing a Due Diligence study of the needs and by delivering detailed implementation reports,
- Managing day to day operational interactions with the Client(s),
- Coordinating day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements,
- Reporting on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement,
- Manage staff schedules, staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, monitoring.
- Define and organize processes and use of tools,
- Define and manage the tasks, roles, and responsibilities of the customer teams.
- Soft Skills and Communication Training
- Project Specific Training with access to our customers’ products
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- The office located in the city center
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Transportation Payment to the salary
- Meal Voucher – Sodexo