Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- Master’s degree in EU studies/affairs or similar
- C1 level of English
- C1 level of an EU language
- Minimum 1-year experience in team management in a similar context
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a role requiring proficiency in EU policies, activities & institutions
- Experience working in a BPO environment is a plus
- Availability to start in January 2021
- Solution-focused, innovation and proactivity skills
- Time management and planning skills
A day at Conectys
- Team supervision (5-6 Direct Reports) that includes feedback, coaching, and motivation
- Systematic quality control of replies from non-tenured team members
- On-the-job content and soft-skills training & coordination with the trainer team to define training needs and programs
- Escalation and return of 2nd level inquiries
- Drafting and updating model answers and supporting an efficient and up-to-date knowledge management system for the client
- Quality control and reporting to higher management
We come with
- Project stability for the next 5 years
- Permanent remote work from any EU country
- Possibility of careers growth within other EU institutions
- Fixed schedule Monday to Friday 9am-6pm CET time
- Integration in a multicultural and talented team
- Possibility to participate in quality process improvement
- Involvement in client’s relationship