Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, Kariyer.net, LinkedIn or social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Follow up new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- A university degree in human resources, industrial engineering or in a similar practise
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter for at least a year (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interview, reference check, etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Soft Skills and Communication Training
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- The office located in the city center
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Transportation Payment to the salary
- Meal Voucher – Sodexo