Let’s get to know each other.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know:
- 1-2 years minimum work experience, preferably in the BI space or Data Management;
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Very analytical, structured thinking;
- Ability to translate business needs in technical requirements deliverable;
- Contact Center experience (preferred)
You will be in charge of
- Defines reporting projects, including the design, delivery and implementation of Dashboards, reports and key performance indicators;
- Implements reporting processes: develops, tests and delivers specific Dashboards and reports, using various technologies and respecting specific Operations processes;
- Ensures Data Quality checks;
- Provides support to the corresponding stakeholders in defining the specifications and requirements for the reports and Dashboards;
- Provides support on the existing reports and Dashboards;
- Provides ad-hoc analysis, when required;
- Collaborates with virtual teams, in order to deliver the required reports and analysis, depending on the projects complexity;
- Shares best practices and implements improvement ideas within the team, in order to ensure operational excellence.
What we offer!
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement;
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings;
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people;
• International career opportunities;
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B1, B2, C1|