Let’s get to know each other.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know:
- Proven experience as manager/ quality manager
- BPO Experience; Drive and knowledge in customer experience
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and training
- Knowledge of Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of data analysis/statistical quality methods
- Certified CAPM/ PMP is a plus/ Certification of quality control is an advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
You will be in charge of
- Sets standards for Quality and Training processes across company locations and monitors their implementation and adherence in Operations
- Understand client needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products/ services to ensure best practices are generated and followed
- Supervise Quality and Training Coordinators activities across locations, global Quality Auditors and global Training Specialists and monitors performance, provides guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Keep accurate documentation and coordinate performance of statistical analyses
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate stakeholders
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
What we offer!
- Attractive salary package;
- Multiple benefits : Monthly performance bonuses, Meal tickets (15 Ron/day), 7Card, Fruit Bar, Bookster, Trainings etc.)
- Accesible beautiful location, close to the subway station;
- The opportunity to constantly develop your career and learn new skills;
- To be part of a multicultural team and interract with colleagues from other countries.
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B1, B2, C1|