Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Advanced Italian language, written and spoken (C1 level)
- English at a medium level, written and spoken (B2 level)
- Minimum 1-year experience performing quality tasks, preferably in BPO environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, proactivity, and dedication to providing exceptional service
- Ability to manage demanding timelines
- Availability to work 24/7 shifts
- Quality verification activity in accordance with the company Quality Verification process and project requirements
- Quality inconsistencies identification, and implementation of measures for remedial and improvement whenever necessary
- Creation and development of quality reports, analyses and implements improvement opportunities as requested and agreed with management, within the deadlines agreed
- Escalation to higher management of any inconsistencies found at quality level and suggestion of improvement approaches
- Quality feedback and coaching sessions with required follow up actions
- Development and implementation of quality related training on topics meant to assure adherence to process and product knowledge and assure improvement
- Other admin tasks related with the role
- Initial and continuous training related to Communication and Content Moderation Soft Skills
- Specific product and role training related to the tools and project-related contents
- Multicultural environment with career growth across the organization
- Workplace accessible through subway, train or bus
- Private health insurance as of the 7th-month contract
- Meal allowance paid by meal card that gives you access to other offers such as fuel discounts
- Monthly performance bonus