Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- At least College Graduate or Colleve Level
- Minimum of 1-year experience in facilitating training in a BPO set-up.
- The Project Trainer is responsible for creating, coordinating, organizing, facilitating, and delivering Project Trainings, Operational Moderation Skills Pack Trainings, communication training, and workshops at the Operations level, in order to assure the assimilation of the necessary communication/project knowledge needed for high-quality work performance.
- The Trainer is responsible for developing, conducting, evaluating, and improving the professional competencies of Conectys Operations employees, through the training programs available or created, in order to conform with and anticipate client/customers’ expectations, assure customer satisfaction increase and achieve objectives set at Operations/Project level.
- Creates, facilitates, organizes and delivers training and workshop programs at Project/Operations Level;
- Creates and improves training support materials/documentation;
- Plans and organizes the professional development of employees’ work activity related capabilities;
- Evaluates operations employees’ training needs and suggests refreshment/retraining sessions when needed;
- Performs follow up activities upon completion of the training/workshop programs in order to evaluate the impact and efficiency of the training/workshop as shown in the work activity performance;
- Develops and implements monitoring systems for assuring continuous development of work abilities and competencies acquired as a result of the training/workshops delivered;
- Develops and implements testing methods in order to evaluate the progress of employees during forming/training period;
- Creates and shares training/workshops related performance reports (i.e. reporting, statistics, PPT) and analyses to assure compliance at procedural and process level;
- Shares best practices and implements improvement ideas within the Operations team, in order to ensure operational excellence
What we offer
- Free HMO upon hiring
- Casual dress code & friendly working environment
- Company perks and discounts
- Limited edition company merchandise
- Friendly & Safe work environment