Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know!
- Proficiency in English;
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing a team of at least 40 people (Customer support agents, QA analysts, Team leaders; preferable in a call center environment), with sufficient, understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies;
- Dedicated to achieving excellent customer satisfaction while also focused on partnership development;
- Experience in a complex operational environment (Customer Service, Help Desk, BPO);
- Focused on people development;
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures;
- Pro-active, self-starter and ambitious.
You will be in charge of
- Continually work towards making improvements in the management process;
- Collaborate with client company management to develop procedures, manuals and establish the program objectives.
- Manage day to day operational interactions with the Client;
- Collaborate with senior management in developing performance standards and monitoring the compliance with the implemented standards.
- Initiate and propose changes to any modification of a process, used tool or performance standards
- Coordinate day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements;
- Report and monitor on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement;
- Get involved in the following process regarding the subordinate staff: selection, training, professional development and performance evaluation. The job holder will make recommendations on employment, dismissal, promotion or disciplinary sanctions for subordinate personnel.
What we offer!
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement;
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings;
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people;
• International career opportunities;
|English Language Level||1|