Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Minimum 2 years expertise in the BPO industry (Contact Center, Back office Support, Inbound/Outbound; Voice/Non-Voice; Chat and email Support
- Content Moderation expertise and has knowledge in Zendesk
- Collaborates with multiple client company management to develop procedures, manuals and establish the program objectives
- Plans and prioritizes projects by providing solutions directly linked with the business indicators to be achieved.
- Monitors and directs daily operations to ensure the policies and procedures are followed, that goals are met and that the provided services are to the required level.