Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Collaborates with client company management to develop procedures, manuals and establish the program objectives.
- Creates specific methodologies, processes and provides the customer with best practices documents.
- Coordinates the communication processes from the customer to other positions or functions within Conectys, and assists with the escalation of problems.
- Checks the usefulness of methodologies, processes and tools that enable the whole organization to reach the goals set and to exceed productivity and quality. He/ she acts proactively and anticipates the needs of the projects.
- Plans and prioritizes projects by providing solutions directly linked with the business indicators to be achieved.
- Monitors the implementation of projects throughout their life cycle, starting with the design concept and ending with the last delivery to production, followed by activity measurement of the impact tools and delivered processes.
- The design, implementation and carrying out of a methodology for continuous optimization of the project life cycle.
- Collaborates with senior management in developing performance standards and monitoring the compliance with the implemented standards.
- Initiates and proposes changes to any modification of a process, used tool or performance standards.
- Provides support to the team for accomplishing their work commitments.
- In case of occurrence of problems in activity, the job holder performs a cause and impact analysis on the performance standards. Creates and implements corrective actions.
- Maintains an updated list of conflicts / problems / major obstacles / and risk and monitors their solution.
- Monitors and directs daily operations to ensure that policies and procedures are followed, that goals are met and that the provided services are to the required level.
- Opens and monitors corrective actions.
- Takes over the most difficult situations in the project.
- Gets involved in the following process regarding the subordinate staff: selection, training, professional development and performance evaluation. The job holder makes recommendations on employment, dismissal, promotion or disciplinary sanctions for subordinate personnel.
- Permanently maintaining a professional, proactive attitude and enthusiasm to the level required by Conectys and client.
- Actively seeking ways to support the other team members to achieve their set objectives.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Accent on logic and critical thinking, combined with imagination and creativity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to delegate and motivate.
- The initiative to optimize processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive and motivate staff.
- Good presentation skills.
- Capacity to take initiative and to find innovative solutions for various problems.
- Assertive attitude andhe desire for knowledge and assimilation of new information.
- Desire to be involved in project details.
- Soft Skills and Communication Trainings
- Project Specific Training with access to our customers’ products
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- The office located in the city center
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Transportation Payment to the salary
- Meal Voucher – Sodexo