Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Create, facilitate, organize and provide training programs / workshops and team development interventions at company level;
- Create and improve materials / documentation for training;
- Engage in the planning and organization of professional development of employees;
- Perform follow-up activities to complete the training / workshop programs to assess the impact and effectiveness of the training / workshop;
- Develop and implement monitoring systems to ensure the continued development of work skills and skills acquired as a result of delivered training / workshops;
- Develop and implement testing methods to assess employee progress during the training period;
- Create and distribute performance reports (e.g., Reporting, statistics,) and training analyzes; –
- Monitor training feedback to create targeted interventions on identified needs;
- Direct involvement in organizing external sessions and liaising with external suppliers;
- Manage the Learning Management System, e-learning platforms and develops strategies to increase engagement;
- Will be involved in needs analysis and diagnosis (collaborates with HR Business Partner);
- Becoming involved with the L & D Coordinator in the Performance Management System processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning;
- You will be one of the main stakeholders in developing the company’s trainers.
- Bilingual English (written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Experience delivery training of 1-2 years;
- Passion for people’s development, eager to develop, dynamically, emanate positive energy and focus on results;
- Orientation towards people;
- Innovative and solution focused;
- Creativity and initiative;
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Analytical, structured thinking;
- Flexibility for shifts rotation if needed.
- Competitive financial package;
- Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
- Possibility to be trainer by the client’s training team;
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities;
- Free fruits, tea and coffee on a daily basis;
- Health Insurance after the first 6 months contract;
- Meal allowance card with fuel discounts;
- Work from home until the 15th August due to the COVID-19;
- Monthly Engagement Activities;
- Workload: 40h/week.