Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for a Sales Representative with advanced French and English skills!
- Advanced French skills (C1/C2)
- English skills (B2/C1)
- At least 1 year experience in sales & outbound campaigns in a BPO environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-active, self starter and ambitious
- Our Client is the largest specialist provider of ethics, compliance solutions and services in the world. The company provides a comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, training content and services to help organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line from ethics and compliance risks.
- Your main responsibility will be handling outbound calls to gain permission from every individual in order to continue to use the contact information we hold, or to acquire new contacts in the client’s database including e-mail addresses.
- You will have a part time flexible schedule, from Monday to Friday, between. You can choose when to start your activity within the time frame above.
- Attractive financial package (performance bonus, private medical insurance, 7Card, Bookster)
- Work from home in the context of COVID-19 outbreak
- Friendly, free of stress working environment
- Real career growth opportunities in a multicultural environment