Let’s get to know each other.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know:
- Experience in Organizational Development, Training and HR of minimum 3 years.
- English skills at a proficient level, you will communicate constantly with the global team and also deliver sessions in English.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Package (PPT, Excel skills).
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Easily able to connect and communicate with people.
- Good listening skills.
- Passionate about people but also able to maintain a good balance between people and results, innovative and solution focused.
You will be in charge of
- Gather relevant organizational data to diagnose organizational stage and effectiveness.
- Align leadership development, performance management and other initiatives with identified short, mid- and long-term business strategies.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Propose and implement solutions for critical business challenges (e.g. people retention, efficiency, engagement etc.).
- Conduct needs assessments to determine leadership development needs.
- Drive the design and implementation of leadership talent development and succession planning framework.
- Integrate a range of developmental experiences which may include 360 degree feedback, classroom training programs, executive coaching, mentoring, job assignments and individual development plans.
- Design and/or manage the implementation of end to end processes such as Performance Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management.
- Consult, Mentor and Coach the key stakeholders to solve organizational challenges.
- Create and implement a framework that supports the identification and development of High Potentials.
What we offer!
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement;
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings;
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people;
• International career opportunities;
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B1, B2, C1|