Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You will be in charge of
- Communicate with German members via email to solve their problems
- Answer any questions our members may have
- Keep an eye on the needs of the community and feedback on any trends to the team
- Work with a close-knit team to help one another, gain insights, and share laughs
- Find better ways of doing things, generate ideas, and be a change-maker
You should know!
- A fluent German-speaker with excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and write well in English
- Prior experience in online customer support or a strong desire to learn and the motivation to grow fast preferrable
- An efficient problem-solver and decision-maker who pays attention to detail
- Comfortable with working flexibly on a shift-based schedule that’ll be adapted to your needs
What we offer!
- Soft Skills and Communication Trainings
- Project Specific Training with access to our customers’ products
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- The office located in the city center
- Private Helath Insurance
- Additional Transportation Payment to the salary
- Meal Voucher – Sodexo
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B2, C1|