Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- C1 level of English, written and spoken
- Proficiency in other EU languages is a plus
- Marketing Degree or postgraduate course
- Bachelor’s degree (or European equivalent)
- 3-5 years experience working in Marketing Agencies OR 5 years of more “In house” context as account manager
- Google Ads certified, HubSpot certified, SEO Certified, LinkedIn Advertising experience
- Team player, fast learner and self-starter who maintains awareness of B2B advertising and campaign best practices and trends
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Flexibility to work later shifts from Monday to Thursday
- Coordinate, implement and manage onlinе mаrketing campaigns including paid search (GoogleAds and Bing), organic landing pages and paid social (LinkedIn)
- Compose and maintain high ROI keywords lists
- Crеаte and test specific ads/banners/landing pages for targeted verticals
- Coordinate and implement retargeting/remarketing campaigns
- Monitor and enhance the website and campaign performance by using Google Analytics
- Weekly and Monthly basis reporting of ROI and other KPIs for recurrent use of ad platforms, reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, GoogleAds & LinkedIn
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth
- Collaborate with Conectys’ Marketing Content Writer and Marketing Designer to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across campaigns
If you encounter any issue with the application process, please use the button below to get in touch with one of our web administrators.
Would be great to include a screen-shot of the issue.
- Working on an international project
- Working from home (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- Collaboration with other EU and non-EU countries
- The office located in the city center
- Benefits: medical healthcare & meal card
- Salary according with experience