Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Responsible for overseeing the strict implementation of the global recruitment policies, processes & procedures in its entirety, managing a local team of recruitment experts by reporting recruitment metrics, closely working with the team to reach excellent performance and supporting them with their development in line with the global recruitment strategic and tactical plans.
- Securing implementation of the global recruitment -related policies, strategies, tactical plans, processes and procedures at the market level
- Managing a local team of recruitment experts.
- Ensuring adequate support to local management, existing and prospective staff in dealing with recruitment-related matters
- College level or graduate
- Must have at least 2- 3 years managerial experience;
- Must have a strong recruitment background and high technical know-how;
- Nice to have Contact Center experience;
- Must have high MS office proficiency
- Good communication skills both orally and written;
- Strong background & experience in recruitment reporting and analysis
- High level of integrity and dedication at work
- Organized and keen to details
- Works well under pressure; easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures; self-starter, initiative taker; willing to learn
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff;