Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Focus on increasing overall quality and client/customer experience and satisfaction by providing high quality and ongoing training sessions to either small or large audiences;
- Makes sure the quality of the QA Analysts, Trainers and CMs is within the agreed levels, initiates proactive or corrective actions (suggests retraining sessions, areas of improvement, analysts targeted, etc.) when necessary;
- Prepare operational quality & training analyses for the projects coordinated and as required by the direct manager;
- Performs Internal Audits when required for the QA Analysts & Trainers and makes recommendations for continuing education of staff based on audit findings;
- Maintains the audit process for all new hires in all departments and assists supervisors and managers with staff on a performance action plan;
- Analyze and implement process flow improvements, to include capabilities for growth;
- Ensures effective procedures / process updates / reminders are delivered in due time, both in writing and orally;
- Ensures all procedures are acknowledged, understood, assimilated and applied;
- Ensures that only the latest versions of procedures are used, and obsolete versions are removed from the documentation platform;
- Analyses all procedures / tools / procedure updates related to the areas under ownership in order to identify any flaws; communicate findings or make correction suggestions to the respective issuers;
- Tailors best audit methods in order to assure highest quality possible from all QA Analysts;
- Works with appropriate manager/supervisor to evaluate the performance of staff during orientation period;
- Effectively assist/ coach/ mentor QA Analysts & Trainers with questions and problems associated with the activity handled and is related to the information part of the training delivered;
- Actively participates in needs analysis studies to determine training and quality needs within organization;
- Ensures that each project under coordination of quality processes has a QA Analyst trained that enables the staff to achieve the quality targets agreed;
- Good understanding of quality & training processes and procedures;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills adaptable to customer needs;
- Oriented to solve customer requests;
- Courteous attitude towards the customers and efficiently solving their issues;
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision and guidance, to be flexible under pressure conditions and in a fast-changing environment;
- Ability to analyze, to explain information and make the best decision in order to provide accurate, complete and prompt solutions;
- Ability to quickly learn, focus, have a flexible thinking and emphatic behavior;
- At least 1-year previous experience in coordinating QA and/or Trainer teams in a BPO environment is mandatory, preferably in a CM environment
For Internal Candidates: Previous experience of coordinating QA and/or Trainer teams is a plus; AT LEAST ONE YEAR- Previous experience as QA Analyst and/or Trainer is a must if lacking team management experience
- Stress free work environment & great team
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) after 3 months of Employment
- Meal ticket (Sodexo) 20 YTL net/each work day
- Travel allowance 200 TRY net /month