Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- A strong Human Resource Admin background and high technical know-how
- 2-3 years managerial experience
- Strong understanding with HR related policies and technical know-how on Labor Relations, Compensation & Benefits Processing, Personnel Movements
- High MS office proficiency – excel and Microsoft teams
- Having BPO experience is preferred/ advantage
- Great communication skills and socially smart
- High level of integrity and dedication at work;
- Analytical skills
A day at Conectys
- Supporting Local Site Business Results through effective implementation of local & Global HR Admin services
- Effectively & efficiently implement local & Global HR Admin procedures, policies, processes & tools to ensure legal, cultural and Global HR Admin Excellence Center’s requirements
- Contribute to defining & coordinate implementation of an effective site organizational chart
- Contribute to identification & selection of adequate sub-contractors and partners for HR Admin-related services; effectively manage relationship with them, to ensure delivery of agreed-upon SLAs and effectively manage relationship with Conectys local & Global functions impacting these relationships (e.g. Finance & Legal department etc.)
- Collaborates with internal and external legal service providers to offer Global HR Admin timely feedback about potential updates required in site’s HR policies and procedures
- Coordinating the local HR Admin team & processes
We come with
- Rewards & bonuses according to performance and involvement
- Casual dress code and a friendly environment
- International career opportunities and a great team
- Other company benefits (private medical insurance, gym discounts)