Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
A day at Conectys
- Customer Experience inclination and knowledge
- Able to handle difficult customers – complaint management
- Detail-oriented: can identify small details and end to a decision
- Logical – ability to comprehend progression of steps in a logical and systematic pattern and understands the WHY.
- Adaptable to changing rules/guidelines
- Active communicator – proactively raises possible issues and helps defines solutions
- Reliable – can remain productive without constant check in
- Participate in employee engagement activities
You come with
- Candidate knows how to communicate, Read and Write in Korean Language.
- At least 1 year experience working in the BPO industry
- Experience in document review/content moderation is a plus but not required.
We come with
- Rewards & bonuses according to performance and involvement
- Casual dress code and a friendly environment
- International career opportunities and a great team
- Other company benefits (private medical insurance, gym discounts)