Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Linux knowledge and/or strong willingness to learn it;
- CLI affinity;
- Comfortable working with non-visual tools;
- Bash scripting knowledge and/or willing to learn;
- Basic networking understanding;
- Basic DNS understanding;
- Advanced level of English;
- Great troubleshooter;
- Excellent team player;
- Creative person.
- Setup, maintain, improve and troubleshoot various IT systems, new and existing within Conectys global infrastructure.
- Attractive salary package;
- Multiple benefits: Meal tickets (15 Ron/day), 7Card, Fruit Bar, Bookster, Training, etc.
- Work from home possibility;
- The opportunity to constantly develop your career and learn new skills;
- Accessible beautiful location, close to the subway station;
- To be part of a multicultural team and interact with colleagues from other countries