Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- IT support for end-users on-site and remotely,
- 1st point of contact for local IT-related providers (ISP, hardware, software, etc.)
- Configure local computers according to procedures and instructions provided,
- Maintain local groups in various platforms (email distribution lists, internal chat, etc.)
- Develop and maintain internal Ethernet cabling,
- Set up, diagnose, troubleshoot and maintain local computers and peripherals (hardware and software)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
- Fluent in English (B2 level at least)
- Good understanding of DNS, Email, VPN, etc.,
- Basic TCP and general networking knowledge
- Windows (recent versions) advanced knowledge’s,
- Active Directory basic experience/understanding,
- Generic/common software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting expertise,
- Expertise in: Linux (CLI), electrical/power, scripting is nice to have
- Multicultural environment
- The office located in the city center
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover)
- Sodexo lunch pass
- Informal and friendly environment
- Possibility of career development
- Relocation bonus