Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Atleast 3yrs. proven work experience as a technical support engineer, desktop support engineer, IT helpdesk engineer or similar role.
- It’s a plus with the following skills or on hand experience Linux administration with System Development Background (any language) – Linux administration with web development background (any language)
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science and other related course
- Provide internal end user support:
Install/configure applications/peripherals on the workstations/laptops;
Replace faulty equipment and track all changes.
Help employees to use various applications when support is requested.
- Basic/Advance hardware troubleshooting:
Diagnose and replace faulty components (HDD’s, memory modules, network cards, etc);
Update firmware (BIOS).
- Maintenance tasks:
Maintain all computers and peripherals clean and functional.
Maintain computers and peripherals configuration accordingly with company standards;
Maintain up to date network information on predefined documents;
Maintain up to date company standard computer images
• Competitive salary
• HMO on first day of employment
• Company perks and discounts
• Limited edition company merchandise
• Friendly & Safe work environment