Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- College Graduate
- 2+ years/s experience in HR Admin and technical know-how on Labor Relations, Compensation & Benefits Processing, Personnel Movements
A day at Conectys
- Assists in all Human Resources sections such as, but not limited to, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Labor Relations, Personnel Movements, etc.
- Delivers training such as the HR induction for new staff;
- Keeps in touch with the local authorities for registering any labor/official related document such as but not limited to: o Enrollment and updating of government mandated benefits such as SSS, PhilHealth, Tax, HDMF
- Creates HR statistics such as personnel structure, reasons for leaving, salary distribution, etc. for the ad-hoc management’s requests
- Works closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the management to understand and implement HR policies and procedures;
We come with
- Competitive salary
- HMO on the first day of employment
- Company perks and discounts