Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We’re looking for a passionate recruiter who will act as a partner for our Hiring managers, handling multiple recruitment processes across the organization and provide “high touch” client service to both Hiring Managers and candidates.
1. Minimum 2 years in recruitment
2. BPO experience
3.Experience in recruiting middle management positions
You should know!
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Follows up the recruitment projects from beginning to end (including activities such as sourcing, interview, presenting candidates, scheduling interviews, job offer and pre-employment checks).
- Understanding the requirements and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement
- Source candidates using multiple sourcing channels including internal databases, job boards, head-hunting and networking
- Manage scheduling and coordination related activities in the entire recruitment process
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Build and strengthen stakeholder management to be able to streamline and improve service delivery.
- Relevant experience in the recruitment field
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Good planning, prioritization and reporting abilities.
- High English level
- Customer oriented & consultancy skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good team player & pragmatic style
- Proven track of results delivery
|Industry||Client Service/Technical Support|
|English language level||B1, B2, C1|