Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for ensuring the proactive development, deployment, and maintenance of the Human Resources strategies, policies and practices inside the company.
- College level or Graduate
- at least 1-2 year experience as an HR Generalist
- With experience & strong technical know-how on Admin & Recruitment functions;
- English and MS Office proficiency
- High Excel Competency
- High level of professional integrity
- Highly organized
- Basic win-win negotiation technique
- Socially smart
- Great social skills; listening skills, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Supporting local site business results through the operation of local HR Admin services and recruitment services
- Effectively & efficiently implement HR Admin & Recruitment procedures, policies, processes & tools
- Timely feedback to supervisory line with data, reports and improvement suggestions regarding HR Admin, and Recruitment operations
- Effectively collaborate with other internal functions and external HR Admin & Recruitment related service