Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know!
- 3 years of experience in HR Admin field;
- Relevant knowledge of Romanian labor law;
- Relevant experience in Recruitment processes;
- Great time management (necessary for good planning, prioritization and reporting)
- English level: B2 – C1
- Customer oriented & consultancy skills
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
You will be in charge of
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes
- Produce labor contracts by following existing templates
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.)
- Follow up the recruitment projects from beginning to end (sourcing, interviews, presenting candidates, scheduling interviews, job offer and pre-employment checks)
What we offer!
- Full-time schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Work from home possibility;
- Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts;
- Quarterly rewards in accordance to your performance and involvement;
- Easter & Christmas gifts
- Fruit day once a week
- Bookster subscription
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people;
- International career opportunities