Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Supporting Account Business Results
- Supporting account staff’s performance
- Supporting account team’s performance
- Supporting client relationship
- Supporting Local Account Growth
- Supporting Change Implementation for Local Account performance & growth as requested by Account management, direct HR supervisors and Centers of Excellence
- Supporting innovative approaches allowing for Local Account performance & growth
- Supporting Account Performance at Global level,
- Supporting Site & Organizational Performance;
- Supporting HR-related functions at local and organizational level as requested by HR supervisors and sharing best practices & contributing with innovative solutions to HR-related challenges at organizational level
- Supporting Organizational Culture
The Account HRBP is the primary point of contact with HR for the account personnel, responsible with supporting operations’ leaders, agents and specialized personnel in achieving operational KPIs & account growth while translating HR policies, procedures, strategies and programs into the reality of the account.
- At least 2 to 3 years HR experience
- Experience in a BPO is an advantage
- University Degree in Psychology, Social Science or other related courses is an advantage
- English and MS Office proficiency
- Team Player
- Great Communication Skills
- Great Negotiation Skills
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and with great Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong facilitation skills – Preferably with recruitment/HR Admin background – Extensive Experience in L&D
- Stress free work environment & great team
- Private medical insurance (Allianz) after 3 months of Employment
- Meal ticket (Sodexo) 20 YTL net/each work day
- Travel allowance 200 TRY net /month