Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
The Human Resource Administration Officer is responsible for ensuring the proactive development, deployment and maintenance of the Human Resources strategies, policies and practices inside the company.
- College level or Graduate;
- With at least 1-2-year technical experience as an HR Admin (Labor Relations, Comp&Ben, Payroll, Onboarding & Hiring, Personnel Movements)/Generalist;
- With strong an experience & technical know-how on Labor Relations, Compensation & Benefits Processing;
- English and MS Office proficiency;
- Experience in a BPO is an advantage;
- Assists in all Human Resources sections such as, but not limited to, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Labor Relations, Personnel Movements, etc.
- Delivers training such as the HR induction for new staff;
- Keeps in touch with the local authorities for registering any labor/official related document such as but not limited to enrollment and updating of government-mandated benefits such as SSS, PhilHealth, Tax, HDMF o Preparation and processing of government loans and documents for employees;
- Answers questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Makes sure that the contract termination process for all the employees is correctly followed. This includes preparation and processing of exit documents, initial computation of wages and final pay, etc.
- Deals with grievances provide suggestions and escalate concern based on gravity to the Human Resources Manager
- Creates HR statistics such as personnel structure, reasons for leaving, salary distribution, etc. for the ad-hoc management’s requests
- Works closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the management to understand and implement HR policies and procedures;
- Initiates and follows the annual evaluation procedure for each employee and informs the appropriate management staff about the results; keeping track of the progress
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Perform HR-related tasks in line with the job holder’s capabilities as requested by the HR Manager