Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Coordinating the administrative tasks within the company and ensuring the legal application of the all procedures, processes and documentation of human resources administration
- Makes sure that all procedures, processes and documentation are according within the Labor law in place
- Ensure the correct interpretation and application of the company’s personnel policies and with the labor legislation
- Participates in the elaboration, content analysis and updating of working procedures, regarding the main human resources activities, in order to ensure compliance with the legislation in force
- Prepares the documents related to in process of hiring/contract change/exit and any other required situation
- Participates in the orientation and integration of new employees in the company
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of human resources is a must
- Knowledge in the field of human resources and labor legislation in force (Labor Code and other related laws)
- PC operating skills, Excel operating knowledge (functions, filters, sorting), Word (document formatting, tables, images), PowerPoint, Outlook
- Specialized studies in the field of psychology and / or sociology and / or human resources is an advantage