Conectys is fueled by people.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Accounting and Finance is a must
- Working Experience in Contact Center, back office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support, etc.
- Good knowledge in the field of Payroll and labor policies; Excellent communication skills; PC operating skills: Excel operating knowledge (functions, filters, sorting);
- Word (document formatting, tables, images); PowerPoint, Outlook; Internet use (navigate on the Internet, searching the information, search engine, email, using an e-mail address, sending and receiving emails, inserting a signature, filter usage, password change);
A day at Conectys
- Provides support to the Company by managing daily accounting and financial tasks,
- Compiles reports and prepares, maintains and reconciles financial statements and other financial documents,
- Maintains payroll operations by following applicable policies and procedures
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices;
We come with
- Competitive salary
- HMO on the first day of employment
- Company perks and discounts