Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Develop and implement a facility management programs including safety and preventative maintenance
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Maintaining long-term relations and negotiations with suppliers
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- Lease and supplier management
- Managing building maintenance activities
- Coordinating cleaning and parking services
- Organizing security and general administrative services
- Environmental, health and security standards
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance
- Technical, engineering and building services (technical and electrician knowledge)
- Facilities management
- Management skills
- Multicultural environment
- The office located in the city center
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover)
- Sodexo lunch pass
- Informal and friendly environment
- Possibility of career development
- Relocation bonus