Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Excellent German writing and speaking skills
- English writing and speaking skills, at business level
- Attention to detail, accuracy and result orientation
- Ability to be your own manager (micro-management-wise)
- Ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues
- Motivation to grow and learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior experience in similar positions is a plus
- Willingness to work in 24/7 schedule in 3 shifts pattern
- Ability to achieve targets at a minimum of 95%
- Residence in Lisbon area
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high-profile clients specialized in social media video sharing. As a Content Moderator you will be responsible for the day to day management of sensitive content, ensuring that a quality experience is provided to millions of social media users. As a moderator you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and product advertisement. Content Moderators are the Superheroes of Internet, they are responsible to keep social media platforms a safe and entertaining place for everybody, with the following scope activities:
- Moderating content (videos, images, reviews submitted by users)
- Identifying and escalating potential errors in the application used for moderating content
- Participating in testing, launching, or implementing new products and working tools
- Making suggestions for improving procedures
- Drawing up daily activity reports
- Content moderation and soft skills initial and continuous training;
- Product specific training on tools, processes and procedures used by the project;
- Career growth across different departments;
- Lisbon City Center Location
- Workplace accessible through train, bus and subway;
- Private health insurance as of the 7th month contract;
- Work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Meal allowance paid by card with fuel discounts;
- Monthly performance bonus and yearly performance management system;
- Monthly engagement activities
- Dedicated HRBP to support your Conectys experience