Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Conectys is fueled by people.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- In-depth quality control procedures and training;
- Proven experience as training manager/ quality manager in a BPO environment (at least 2-3 years);
- Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean methodologies;
- Certified CAPM/ PMP is a plus/ Certification of quality control is an advantage (ISO 9000 etc.);
- Working knowledge of data analysis/statistical quality methods;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills; Knowledgeable in MS Office;
- Drive and knowledge in customer experience;
- Setting standards for Quality and Training processes across company locations and monitoring their implementation and adherence in Operations;
- Understanding client needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes;
- Supervising Quality and Training Coordinators activities across locations, global Quality Auditors and global Training Specialists and monitoring performance, providing guidance and feedback;
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products/ services to ensure best practices are generated and followed;
- Overseeing all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards;
- Keeping accurate documentation and coordinating performance of statistical analyses;
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic)
- Private medical insurance, meal tickets and attractive gym discounts
- Easter & Christmas gifts
- Fruit day once a week
- Free coffee
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company
- International career opportunities