Let’s get to know each other
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You should know!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient with advanced English knowledge
- Previous office-based, secretarial work experience is a plus but not a must
- Need to be able to multi-task, prioritize and be responsible for the activity
You will be in charge of
- Contact with suppliers
- Coordination of business contracts
- Correspondence with the business partners of the organization
- The administrator of documentation, planning of own activity
- Coordination of the protocol activity in the meetings, in accordance with the daily requirements
- Preparing the offers for materials, products, and services according to the established needs
- Elaborating and drafting of documents and situations required by management
- Ensure an operative and professional relationship with the suppliers
- Evidence of the leave of the subordinate staff
- Engagement team member
- Help with inventory when appropriate, including company assets implementation in the new platform
What we offer!
- Attractive salary package;
- Multiple benefits: Meal tickets (15 Ron/day), 7Card, Fruit Bar, Bookster, Training, etc.);
- Accessible beautiful location, close to the subway station;
- The opportunity to constantly develop your career and learn new skills;
- To be part of a multicultural team and interact with colleagues from other countries.
|English Language Level||1|