Location: Conectys Poznan Outsourcing Center
Conectys is looking to take on board, for its location in Poznan, a motivated IT Support Specialist.
- Self-learner and passionate about IT.
- Punctual, Responsible and Ambitious.
- Motivated, Flexible and Respectful.
- Good communication skills.
- Available to work in shifts when/if required.
- Install and configure MS Windows, MS Office and other applications.
- Experience in troubleshooting MS Windows and common applications.
- Medium to advanced troubleshooting hardware issues (computers, printers, other peripherals).
- Networking basics (TCP/IP, addressing, VLAN, etc.). CCNA level or close.
Optional, nice to have skills
- Medium to advanced Linux knowledge (console only).
- Advanced networking knowledge (CCNP/CCNP ready).
- Active Directory knowledge and experience.
- Medium to advanced DNS and Mail knowledge.
- VoIP knowledge (SIP, Asterisk, etc.).
1) Main duties
- Install, configure and maintain local computers and peripherals according to company standards.
- Install/configure applications/peripherals on the workstations/laptops.
- Replace faulty equipment and track all changes.
- Help employees to use various applications when support is requested.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various IT issues (local and remotely).
- Basic hardware troubleshooting
- Diagnose and replace faulty components (HDD’s, memory modules, network cards, switches, etc).
- Update various firmware.
2) Maintenance tasks
- Maintain all computers and peripherals clean and functional.
- Maintain computers and peripherals configuration accordingly with company standards.
- Maintain up to date network information on predefined documents.
- Maintain relationship with local service providers (telecom, electric, IT service/product vendors, etc.).
- Maintain local infrastructure/local hands for remote IT (diesel generator, server room equipment’s, etc.).
- Pleasant, challenging and flexible work environment in a fast-growing company.
- Working for the best BPO Company for 2016 in Eastern Europe.
- Rewards & Benefits according to your performance and involvement.
- Private medical Insurance and meal tickets.
- International/global exposure.
- Opportunity to build and shape a local IT team (med-long term).