We are looking to take on board, for our new site in Poznan (PL), a motivated and results oriented site manager. Your time and your knowledge are important - we will make the most of both. At Conectys, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made Conectys a success and a great place to work.
Your new role
- The Site Manager is responsible for legal compliance, operational, financial, technical and program performance at the site. To accomplish this goal, the job holder will manage in a matrix environment the collaboration of all involved departments (HR, IT, Financial, Facility, Operations) having as purpose implementing and achieving on site the global strategies set, in relation, but not restricted to: Performance, Employee and Company Development, Global Collaboration and Company Culture growth.
- The job holder is responsible for the local management, implementation and success of the global objectives and strategies set.
- The job holder will rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree
- Financial or Economic background and specialization
- Knowledge of personnel procedures – best practices and legal provisions / requirements (i.e. hiring, training, supervising of employees)
- Knowledge of government/legally required insurance coverage; basic insurance concepts and terms; requirements in the condominium documents regarding insurance; association insurance policies and the terms thereof; understanding of adequate insurance coverage
- Basic accounting knowledge and very good knowledge of government/ legal requirements; budget planning and analysis skills; knowledge and understanding of financial reports; knowledge of related national and local laws; long term and short-term financial planning skills
- 5+ years of applicable contact center operations and management experience
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Good understanding and working practice of Customer Service - Helpdesk Support
- Excellent computer skills
- Up-to-date on latest versions of the processes and procedures, usage of appropriate tools
- Proven quality-driven performance
- Experience in managing large teams
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology, such as Lean Six Sigma or Kaizen preferably
Take a look at what we offer:
- Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities;
The foundation of our business is built on transparency, collaboration and a deep desire to make things better. So if you're ready to join a team of smart, highly-motivated individuals and this job feels like a good fit, we look forward to meeting you.